Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Haven't Been Couponing...

Not because I've given up on it, but because I have been super busy! I was out of town for work, and then I was playing catchup, and then I was dogsitting (shoutout to my boy Watson!), Meanwhile, my roommate was cooking a lot, but it was food that we already had or that she picked up at the produce stand, so, thus no couponing!

I got my coupons together last night for a big trip to Harris Teeter for Super Doubles, but then I went out on the lake all day instead. Oopsy! ;) I leave on Thursday for 10 days, come home for 1 night, then leave for another 6 days, come home for a week (potentially), and then leave for another week. So, I may have to put off grocery shopping for awhile.

However, I do plan on blogging on other topics too, so I promise to update more soon!

Xoxo!
Miss Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment