Friday, August 12, 2011

How Not To Blog...

Obviously, I have not been a great blogger. I've known that for awhile now, as have all 10 of my awesome readers. ;)

Exhibit A: I started to write the following post back in August...

I'm a terrible blogger. I don't want to be terrible, I want to be fantastic! But, so far, I'm not. Not even close!

I think there are many reasons for my terrible blogging...

1. I don't like the name of my blog anymore. I'm not couponing (though, again, I haven't given up on it. Just haven't had the time/reason to do so lately) so it's weird for me to blog on my How Not To Coupon site when I'm not couponing. Although, now that I think about it, I guess that DOES make sense! ;)

And that's as far as I got. Shocking.

Yes, there are a lot of reasons I have been a bad blogger. I've been super busy. I haven't taken the time to figure out how to make my blog look cool, so whenever I decide to blog I get distracted by that fact. I've been doing a lot of writing at work and used up all my creative writing skills there. I've been super into reading lately (another big shock for those that know me), so that has consumed my spare time. But the main reason for my lack of blogging? The one I wrote about back in August. I don't like my blog title. Thus, I've started a new blog. I promise I'm going to TRY and do a better job over at http://hownottohaveitall.blogspot.com/ so check it out. :)

Xoxo!
Miss Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment